Florida Golf Schools in Naples
A One-of-a-Kind Resort between Naples & Fort Myers
Discover a luxury getaway at The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. We’re pleased to be the only luxury hotel in Cape Coral; located just 7 miles from Fort Myers, FL, our resort feels a world away, with its serene atmosphere and stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the Caloosahatchee River, and Tarpon Point Marina.
Unwind and rejuvenate in our gorgeously appointed traditional rooms and one-, two-, and three-bedroom hotel suites, ranging in size from 445 to nearly 3,500 square feet. Make use of exceptional in-suite amenities including a fully-equipped kitchen, or step out onto your private screened-in balcony and enjoy the Fort Myers sun.
Our AAA 4-Diamond waterfront resort is ideal for family vacations, and offers an abundance of things to do – from visiting the on-site marina to taking part in our weekly schedule of activities or simply relaxing at the spa. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and make yourself at home with us.
Our One-Bedroom and One-Bedroom Deluxe Suites are refined arrangements with artwork, dark-wood furnishings, and comfortable contemporary décor in taupe, black, and cream. Take in the fresh air from a screened-in balcony furnished with a table and four chairs. Elegant One-Bedroom Suites offer partial Caloosahatchee River views while our One-Bedroom Deluxe Suites, located on higher floors, feature full river and Gulf of Mexico views.
Relax in the sizable living room where tile flooring is covered by an attractive area rug. A plush cream-colored sofa, coffee table, and two comfortable armchairs face the 42-inch flat screen TV. Across the room, a stylish wood dining table with six chairs is ideal for relaxed meals in, while an adjacent full kitchen—with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances such as a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, stove with range top, and microwave—simplifies dining.
When work is on the agenda, finish tasks at a spacious work desk with dual-line speakerphone and complimentary High Speed Internet Access. Complimentary bottled water, a refreshment center, and a coffee maker with Starbucks® coffee keep you hydrated and alert.
The separate bedroom is designed with your comfort in mind, offering a king-size Heavenly® Bed, 42-inch flat screen TV, and walk-in closet. The granite-countered bathroom ensures instant renewal with a walk-in rainforest shower. Westin bath amenities, bathrobes, and slippers complete the experience.
Palmeto Pines CC – Cape Coral, FL
On November 19, 1969 articles of incorporation were drawn and signed by a group of seven gentlemen who loved the game of golf so much they joined forces to develop and build a private course in Cape Coral, Florida.
The site for this course was densely covered with Southern Florida Slash Pine and Palmetto Brush – thus the namesake was easily determined. The first tee shot was made approximately one year later in December 1970.
During all these years, the verdant fairways and manicured greens have been an ever-evolving playground for ardent golf enthusiasts who include not only year-round residents but many seasonal residents as well.
The Palmetto-Pine Practice Range features a Celebration Bermuda grass tee, target flags and NEW range balls which is the perfect setting for honing your game!
SHORT GAME AREA
The Palmetto-Pine Short Game Area features a Tif-Eagle Bermuda green, practice bunker and 360 degree access to practice your short game from the fairway and/or rough cut.
The Short Game Area is open to Golf Members, Daily Practice Pass Guests. and Golf School Students.
The Palmetto-Pine Putting Green has Tif-Eagle Bermuda grass and is nearly 8,000 sq. ft.
VIP Package Includes:
- Suite Accommodations
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets: Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction: Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All Florida Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PERFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Special Rates for Bringing 3 or 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 3 Months Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- Florida Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
- Learn the Power of Correct Practicing
- Commuter Golf School – No Meals
- Guaranteed “Lowest Cost” or we send you the different
Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs:
- Rental Car
- Extra Nights
- Travel Maps
- Site Information
- Special Occasions
- Customize Golf Schools 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service
|Westin and Palmetto Pines CC – Cape Coral, FL|
|VIP 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio Golf Schools|
|Naples Area Golf Schools|
For More Information
Call: 800-756-5052 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org